Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my back rest in from Vic Baggers and wowza! Love the fit/finish and wife loves the comfort. Super tough to find a back rest to work with our bag fillers not to mention look amazing. The Vic Baggers low back rest snugs the seat and looks as if made for it. She bolts under the stock seat and has the same seat material. Wife says she loves the comfort and a happy wife is a happy life. Can’t suggest it enough... For only $200 for the low and $250 for the taller version she is Custom and complements the bike...
https://shop.vicbaggers.com/products/vicbaggers-passenger-back-rest

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic 2

Pic 2 under seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic 3

Here is a side pic installed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
VicBaggers makes a high quality product for a fair price.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shocked on the quality! Still thinking of what best power options. Maximus tuner and maybe cams coming for Christmas but will be adding Vic baggers new floorboards, grips and covers too...

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
As for VB you can spend les than $500 and virtually change the entire appearance and comfort of your bike. As for tuniers you can do a couple less mods than the PCV such as not adding the timing wheel and not pulling you O2 sensors and still get a great tune. Add cams and air filter and your there. A little pricier but remorse tune with no dyno time it about evens out. Personally I’d go with the Maximus. Although I have PCV’s on all my bikes. I’ll prob change out the trike to Maximus in the long run.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear great things on the Maximus. Several saying you don’t need to add the cams with the Maximus tuned correctly. Being able to adjust timing below 2k and maximizing air to fuel ratio is part of this. Rumors posting over 100 hp and over 100 foot pounds of torque? I haven’t used yet but for all the benefits sounds crazy! Need real time experience from our Vic peeps to quantify.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts