Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed bars and exhaust tips from Vic Baggers over the weekend. Love these bars...can't wait until this snow and cold weather are done so I can try them out.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Damn I love the looks of those bars, definitely on my list of mods. Did you install them yourself and if so how hard was it? I did the ones on my VTX and it was a pretty easy job, didn't have to deal with a fairing though.

Have you considered painting your turn signals? I did mine this weekend and REALLY like the looks of it. Very easy to do as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn I love the looks of those bars, definitely on my list of mods. Did you install them yourself and if so how hard was it? I did the ones on my VTX and it was a pretty easy job, didn't have to deal with a fairing though.

Have you considered painting your turn signals? I did mine this weekend and REALLY like the looks of it. Very easy to do as well.
I installed them myself. It wasn't a hard job...just time consuming taking the fairing apart and off the bike. Hardest part was dealing with all of the wires. I spent maybe 6 hours on it total, but I was taking my sweet time.

Haven't considered doing the signals, but looking at that exhaust pic, I think it would look pretty good. Might have to add that to the mod list.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Forgot to ask, did you have to get longer cables as well? And if so how much longer?

Thanks again

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to ask, did you have to get longer cables as well? And if so how much longer?

Thanks again
Newp. Stock cables and wires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts