Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just checked the weather, all 3 demo days are gonna be awesome! BTW, there will be at least one Highball in the demo fleet for everyone to ride.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
... there will be at least one Highball in the demo fleet for everyone to ride.
Riding the highball is a must. I rode one back in February, and it's way worth the experience. The highball is a great cruiser. thumb up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Riding the highball is a must. I rode one back in February, and it's way worth the experience. The highball is a great cruiser. thumb up
And from what I understand, if you attend a Demo Truck event and ride some bikes you get a voucher for $1,000 in Victory accessories if you buy a bike within 2 weeks. cheers

·
13,235 Posts
Did they have a trike? I have a friend that wants one

·
Registered
755 Posts
So went to the demo today. Turn out was ok. They said it was better yesterday. I only rode the Vegas 8 ball since I'm not interested in anything else. In fact all I wanted to see was the difference between my 92ci and 106. Now my 92ci has the stage 1 kit and the 106 was stock but I have to tell you guys according to my butt dyno my bike pulls much harder and sounds whole lot better. :D
And the bikes handle pretty much exactly the same. I'll give a slight edge to the 2011 model.
So at the end this confirms that I don't have to look for a new bike for a long long time. :D
Here is a photo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everyone for coming out for the Victory demo event. With the exception of strong winds Saturday, we had great weather and a fun 3 days of safe riding. During the weekend we met a lot of great people with some REALLY nice customized and well taken care of Victory's that represented the brand proudly. The event helped us to introduce many new people to Victory and our dealership this weekend and we look forward to seeing eveyone back soon!

Extra thanks to Steve the Victory Demo Truck driver, a real asset to the Victory team and Simi Valley H.O.G. for leading and trailing the demo rides.

-Paul
Tri-County Powersports

1 - 8 of 8 Posts