Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 standard styles in either triple show chrome or black with contrast cut. We can also do any custom design you like, as well as almost unlimited choices for finishes.

This link will let you see them all in a slide show, just click the arrow to get it started: http://www.cycleopsusa.com/custombillet.html#ec

As these are new and feedback means a lot to me to know how to best fill your needs, so any comment you can give after looking them over would be greatly appreciated.
NOTE: The photos are compressed and make the engravings look 'choppy', but I assure you they're as perfect and smooth as a baby's butt!

·
13,262 Posts
why not

Say why not make clutch and brake levers more like a harley ones for the victory bikes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
13,262 Posts
WIDE brake an clutch levers

I looked on your site and did not see what I asked about. I am looking for "wide" brake levers like what harley has on there bikes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is the website down? I keep getting an error message that says IE cannot open the webpage...or something like that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the website down? I keep getting an error message that says IE cannot open the webpage...or something like that.
Sorry you had trouble, but the site's fine and has had no evidence of any down time. You may want to check your browser settings or 'net connection, or if you're at work they may not allow you to see it due to flash content and some office's not using or allowing flash to work on their computer netwworks.
Try again from a computer you know has no prohibitions and you should get on just fine. If you still have trouble let me know.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'd like to see someone make some "custom" extras for the bikes....for example I would like to see a side stand built like a Firefighters Halligan bar...Billet, chromed or polished...I guess it is the Firefighter in me.....LOL...Maybe levers built on the pattern of spanner wrenches...Man I have one wild imagiation....LOL

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to see someone make some "custom" extras for the bikes....for example I would like to see a side stand built like a Firefighters Halligan bar...Billet, chromed or polished...I guess it is the Firefighter in me.....LOL...Maybe levers built on the pattern of spanner wrenches...Man I have one wild imagiation....LOL
Hey Paul, if you want something totally custom that's no problem, I do lots of custom one off parts of different types. The levers you can forget, the tool up costs to do a one off set of levers will blow your mind.
As for the Halligan bar I know exactly what it is, a bud's a firefighter and I made his house company logos to weld to them to identify them amongst other company's tools laying around after their job is done.
I could do one for you that can go on your existing stand arm. Just don't expect custom parts to costs the same as readily available production parts.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Smoked factory turn signal lenses w/ red or amber bulbs.

Black "goodies" that only seem available in chrome:

Cam adjuster covers
Bullet lights with red & amber LED's
Front fork brackets for bullet lights
Dash light bezel

·
Registered
567 Posts
What would the damage be ...?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Smoked factory turn signal lenses w/ red or amber bulbs.

Black "goodies" that only seem available in chrome:

Cam adjuster covers
Bullet lights with red & amber LED's
Front fork brackets for bullet lights
Dash light bezel
You mean super bright LED bullets and mounts like these?

Shown is matte black but satin and gloss also available. We offer them for the JP/Vegas and KP/Hammer forks. Can also do cam tensioners covers for you to match in any of the finish types.
Send me a bezel and we'll shoot it to match the rest. See, just ask, and you may find what you're looking for. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts