Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the area and looking for a good service shop for the XC and the Vegas around Phoenix. From regular service work to tuning work. Where have you local guys had a good experience with? I know some shops are more experienced than others when it comes to working on Victory's. I'm just trying to find one of the good ones.

Thanks

·
13,027 Posts
don't know why your down there it still decent up here. Good Luck

Arizona Victory

1410 S. Alvernon
Tucson, AZ 85711
Phone: 520-770-9500

Victory Blue

10 S 48th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043 · South Phoenix

(602) 278-0141

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Arizona Victory

1410 S. Alvernon
Tucson, AZ 85711

Victory Blue

(602) 278-0141

I was riding in a T-shirt and vest today here in 70 degrees and sunny. I prefer this over the near freezing and clouds. :cool:

That 2nd location in South Phoenix is not a cycle shop, unless its brand new. I live near there and don't recall any being there.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts

Arizona Victory

1410 S. Alvernon
Tucson, AZ 85711

Victory Blue

(602) 278-0141
That is the very last place I would go. Read this.
They screwed a LOT of people from the Phoenix location.

Victory of Mesa is a good place.

Tuning I go to Thunder Mfg.

·
Registered
399 Posts
That is the very last place I would go. Read this.
They screwed a LOT of people from the Phoenix location.

Victory of Mesa is a good place.

Tuning I go to Thunder Mfg.

Any reason you say Thunder over GoAZ? I know Mark Ledesma(Sp?) at GoAZ has long been the man in the valley when it comes to Dyno for race bikes and even Mesa said go to him.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Victory of Mesa has been around for a while, I bought my bike from them, so if anything goes wrong with it.. Darn skippy, I'll be taking it there to be fixed..

But, it's just like anything.. Some guys specialize in different things, so for aftermarket performance upgrades I would at least talk to TJ at Eastside Performance..

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Any reason you say Thunder over GoAZ? I know Mark Ledesma(Sp?) at GoAZ has long been the man in the valley when it comes to Dyno for race bikes and even Mesa said go to him.
No reason except I'm supporting a mom and pop business that do exceptional work.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, I visited them last week. Seem like a good knowledgeable group there. We will most likely do our service work with them, and then they contract out any Dyno work to a North Scottsdale group.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yep, I visited them last week. Seem like a good knowledgeable group there. We will most likely do our service work with them, and then they contract out any Dyno work to a North Scottsdale group.
Also,Mesa Bike Night, is FIRST Friday of every month, right around the corner,from the dealer

·
Registered
399 Posts
That is Go AZ who I mentioned earlier. Never heard a single bad thing about the work Mark has done on any sportbikes except for the subsequent speeding tickets :cool:

·
Registered
636 Posts
There is one in Scottsdale and the RideNow dealerships in Peroria and Goodyear. Arizona Victory on Bell packed up and left town. There is one in Mesa too.That's all I know.

·
Registered
399 Posts
There is one in Scottsdale and the RideNow dealerships in Peroria and Goodyear. Arizona Victory on Bell packed up and left town. There is one in Mesa too.That's all I know.
You couldn't pay me enough to let ride now work on my bike. The horror stories from those guys are insane and that includes one (I think Peoria) dropping my friends bike just a few weeks ago and then claiming they didn't. Also they said they put 1 mile on the bike in a test ride when it was really 7.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yep
Stay away from RIPOFFnow!

·
Registered
636 Posts
didn't know fellas, re Ride Now. Just giving the name of places I knew worked on Victory. I have never taken my rides to them. Guess based on that feedback, I won't ever.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have had nothing but good service from Ride Now Peoria. thumb up They now have a dedicated Vic & Indian service department. That being said, after my wife bought me a bike from them to surprise me on my 50th birthday, and looking at all the fine print stuff they sold her, I donned them "Ride Now, Bend Over Later"! :ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have had nothing but good service from Ride Now Peoria. thumb up They now have a dedicated Vic & Indian service department. That being said, after my wife bought me a bike from them to surprise me on my 50th birthday, and looking at all the fine print stuff they sold her, I donned them "Ride Now, Bend Over Later"! :ltr::ltr::ltr:
That is also a well earned part of their reputation.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts