Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 XR and want to know if anyone has tried the stock windshield with lower deflectors AND the Cee Baileys with lowers? Which helped prevent air buffeting best?
Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Cee Bailey is better...for me. I could not extend my legs on the floorboards with the OEM sheild and focus on the road. I still get some with the CB, but it's MUCH less.

I had the mid height OEM and it was hitting the top of my helment, I ordered the CB @ 22" and it works well. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Cheers,
Robert

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I have ridden 2500 miles on the stock mid height and switched to a 23" 7Jurock I removed and sold it because it crossed my field of vision but I could smoke a cigar while riding as long as my feet were on the boards. I installed a 21" CB and loved it but when it was 80 degrees out my wife could not stand it. Seems this one made all the engine heat dump directly on her feet and lower legs. I have removed that and now I have a 21" 7Jurock. It works well, and I will stick with it. I have no buffeting (by my definition) solo or two up, full face or half. I normally wear a half helmet and the wife wears a Nolan N-103. I can smoke a cigar if I position my feet just right but the wind burns it down pretty quick.

If I rode mostly solo I would run the CB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts