Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since i had my fairing down for amp upgrade i also did my handlebar... very happy :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only thing which is cover bar a lit is a cup holder on the left side...anything else is above bar...

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes you do...why confused ?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you..these are my front and rear speakers..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I logged in on my computer, I like the bars!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
more pics to see better

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Different strokes for different folks. I kinda like the lit speakers, although they are better served when parked on the strip of a big bike rally. The one thing *I* don't really understand is the whole 'big wheel' fad that's taken hold lately....

The bars look sharp (as in good-looking, as in OUCH!) :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
+2" pull and +1" up

·
Registered
13 Posts
Tarzanz Bar

+2" pull and +1" up
I like the look of your bars. Wondering if hands are above the fairing? Thinking a 1" rise wouldn't put hands that high or is it just the angle of the photo. I am going to order some but do a lot of cold weather riding and would like to keep hands out of wind.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
2" pull and 1" up from stock one...but you can still play with them a lit up and down on mounting clamps...
btw Dave your signature is empty..(where are you from? what kinda of bike do you ride? )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Castle Rock, CO 2012 CCT

Thought I added it will have to check.

Are your hands higher then the fairing?

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I have the Tarzanz bars from VB with +2 pullback. I ride in the cold too and have no problem positioning them behind the fairing. I have them in line with the speaker grills now, and LOVE the comfort and handling. I can push them up a few inches if I want to bad ass bagger look, but I'll reserve that for around town and bike nights. They are more versatile than stock for sure (and look amazing).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts