Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to order the Tarzanz handle bars and highway bars today. I am just not sure the rise and pull back to order. I have sat on my bike and tried to visualize where the bars would be. I believe a +3 +1 is what I want, but I don't know if the cables will be long enough. I know the +2+2 are popular and doesn't require new cables, so I assume everything would work with the +3's.

For anyone that has any brand of +2 bars, how tight are the cables?

·
12,983 Posts
pretty sure you'll need new brake lines.
guessing new cables and you can pull the outer fairing and see if you can get 3 inches more out of the wires

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I went with the Helibars. I'm about 3" on the puilback and up about a 1" rise. I have stock cables and I might be able to pull them back another 1/2" or so. Harry at Helibars says 3" pullback is about the max. Tarzanz are nice looking bars.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will find out in a few weeks. They're ordered along with highway bars, easy pull clutch arm, and shifter/brake pegs. The guys at vicbaggers are great to do business with so far.

I am thinking about the rad iii mirrors also. Are they gloss or Matt black?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I had the Rad III's and they were a flat black , no gloss at all .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I was thinking. I also like the look of these Kuryakyn 1760 Black Scythe Mirror

But would have to use adaptors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts