Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi trying to remove the end caps of these pipes took the set screw out and cant seem to get the end cap off anyone have any experrience getting them off?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi trying to remove the end caps of these pipes took the set screw out and cant seem to get the end cap off anyone have any experrience getting them off?
I recently installed these pipes on my vegas. The tips went in so tight and hard, I couldn't align the hole with the set screws. I had to pop one in with a rubber mallet and some force. I don't think they will ever come out. I was thinking maybe a slide hammer.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well got all winter to figure it out lol.I got these pipes used and want to but some thunder monster baffles in so goinna get them out some how lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i got them out without removing heat shields and the part# for the victory shotgun pipes are 2000 per big city

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
measured my baffles i took out and they are 2 1/8 i have only used the orignals and i like them nice deep sound cant comment on the QQ baffles

·
Registered
7 Posts
heres a little extra food for thought, while you have those stock tips off your shotgun pipes..i put these on my shotguns on my Jackpot..really set them off

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
The tips are from KewlMetal, and can be found at ...

http://www.kewlmetalstore.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=252

They say they are for drag pipes but will work for your shotgun's too. they are a bit pricey i'll agree but they definitely add some flare and stand out. heavy duty too not some cheap chrome job. and they can be mounted in 8 different directions which is nice, i ended up turning mine straight out the side ( nice rattle off bridge railings)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts