Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are they? The one I found is a one piece and does not have the holes for the driver backrest, is this a decent seat? Should I keep looking? Most of my riding will be just me, but occasionally my wife will come with, if shes not comfy she won't ride.

·
Registered
220 Posts
See my reply to your other post. Also to add to that one, my wife loves the support of the backrest on the one piece touring seat. As for me since there is no backrest for the driver it is worth nothing that the seat is very bolstered over stock and gives a good amount more back support than the original seat.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VICTORY KINGPIN, VEGAS LEATHER ONE PIECE TOURING SEAT 2874580

This is the description of it, sorry this one doesn't have the backrest, or at least not in the pic I saw. Thanks for your reply, glad you like it, this one may be worth a shot to see how it is.

·
Registered
220 Posts

The middle picture is the one piece I bought for my bike. Sorry about not including the part number but I took the picture a few months back when I was figuring out which to buy. If it's anything like that you'll love it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Corbin and Mustang are both great. I literally bought both in an attempt to find a better of the two.

Corbin is a bit firmer but might help if you need the extra support.

I ended up with Mustang because I'm a light fella and needed to get rid of the saddle sores. After 1,000 mile trip, my butt looked like a 15 year old's face.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, found another one of these seats, how is the seat height? I want to keep my seat height low if possible, lower then the stock Vegas seat in 07.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts