Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I want to make an adapter to mount my 106 on my engine stand. Does anyone have pics of one they made or bought that works well? It would be nice to have the motor somewhat balanced on the stand so I can rotate it on the stand if needed. Also, I read somewhere that you could use two of the mount bolts at the rear, but can’t remember if they said to use the left side or right side bolts for that. I prefer to use all four bolt holes for the full assembly. Then remove two bolts after stripping the heads, cylinders, etc.

Thanks
Rick

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
hey guys,

I want to make an adapter to mount my 106 on my engine stand. Does anyone have pics of one they made or bought that works well? It would be nice to have the motor somewhat balanced on the stand so I can rotate it on the stand if needed. Also, I read somewhere that you could use two of the mount bolts at the rear, but can’t remember if they said to use the left side or right side bolts for that. I prefer to use all four bolt holes for the full assembly. Then remove two bolts after stripping the heads, cylinders, etc.

Thanks
Rick
Go to Don Wood victory parts website and zoom into your bike, as a sample see the 4 frame bolts into the block, 2 use dowel 2 not ( I think to remember )

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts