Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have to get the new victory app on your phone! It's bitchin! I downloaded it a little bit ago and got to look around on it. I can't wait to put it to use this weekend!thumb up

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It can log your trips on the map, log miles, and time of trip. Show you where you are on the map, show you where gas is, dealers are located. Weather where you are, where you're going, temp, wind, radar ( I'm guessing for storms) not a cloud in the sky here so that's a guess. And so on. That's what I discovered so far. Pretty f'n cool I think. And it's a free app!

·
Registered
229 Posts
i have an app for everything it does already and got it anyway...it said it was a must have for the true american biker, you know, the one with the iphone...lol

doubt ill use it, best thing about haveing a bike is i can still afford to go get lost and ill just ride til i see somthing familiar and guess my way home...

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Sweet app. I just tried it. It doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it does have features I used to use from a few different apps.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
True, but if you pick a spot on the map, say where you are going; press on it, and it will tell you the weather there. One really cool feature there. Another say am away in a town where you don't know where a dealer might be located and you find yourself in need of finding one, there it is. It just rolls around me, google maps and so on all into one. I like it!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
True, but if you pick a spot on the map, say where you are going; press on it, and it will tell you the weather there. One really cool feature there. Another say am away in a town where you don't know where a dealer might be located and you find yourself in need of finding one, there it is. It just rolls around me, google maps and so on all into one. I like it!
Yes, the Victory dealers is a nice feature, especially if you're away from home. Wish there was a heads-up display so I can look at my phone while riding - it's a shame to always keep it zipped away in my jacket :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got it and love it!

It is a very cool app........cool features without having to bring up individual apps for what this one does. Good way to keep track of miles and trips.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just got it on my droid, not sure if I will use it or not. The dealer locator is pretty cool though. Hopefully, won't need to use it either...

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
If you have a barcode scanner, just scan this pic to get the android app.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes, the Victory dealers is a nice feature, especially if you're away from home. Wish there was a heads-up display so I can look at my phone while riding - it's a shame to always keep it zipped away in my jacket :)
Crossroads check this out
http://www.thinkbiologic.com/products/bike-mount-iphone-4

I have one on my Vegas, and I also installed a 12volt plug in a very neat spot. Works like a charm.
As far as this app, it's ok, I don't like that the gps map doesn't scroll as you move.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Would be better if they had it for Blackberry.
Or iPad!! I wonder if I can mount my iPad as a heads up display...thumb up

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can see the gears turnin in your head Noe! On the drawing board already comin up with dimensions to put in the cnc machine!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
I can see the gears turnin in your head Noe! On the drawing board already comin up with dimensions to put in the cnc machine!
Hey...you never know. thumb up

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Victory rides 2.0 mobile app

VICTORY RIDES 2.0 MOBILE APP
New Victory Rides 2.0 mobile app.

"...Plan, track, and share your rides - then sync to your Victory Owners account online. When you're on the go: check weather, locate dealers, and search for great local restaurants and gas stops."

APPLE version / ANDROID version

1 - 18 of 18 Posts