Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i havent been around for a whyle but,
im as big of victory fan as most all here, but victorys selection for apparel SUCKS BAD.:confused:
they dont have enough good selections and if they do there out of stock. i know HD is a apparel co that sales bikes but dam victory could do a little better on clothing. oh and a little better priced wouldnt hurt,

i know it ant bad as hd.:ltr:

·
Registered
470 Posts
same here, one of the things i miss most about harley is going to a powersports dealer and they have 1 victory hat,

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
I am done with all the T shirts and the Jackets. To each his own, not spending no more money advertising for something I do not get payed a commission on. Last Harley I bought I got a free FAT boy T shirt. Victory gave me a hat pin. whop whop it went in the recycle pile..:crzy:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am done with all the T shirts and the Jackets. To each his own, not spending no more money advertising for something I do not get payed a commission on. Last Harley I bought I got a free FAT boy T shirt. Victory gave me a hat pin. whop whop it went in the recycle pile..:crzy:
It was like pulling teeth to get a shirt when I bought mine but he finally caved.

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
118 Posts
Unfortunately you sometimes have to look online. Check out coastalvictory.com
Wish they were up my way, they have a lot of cool stuff!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Online is a good source. In reality, HD is about the only motorcycle company that readily sells apparel. Hell...even most car companies don't have much and they sell way more vehicles to way more people! HD is an anomaly. Between my wife and I, we have two Victory shirts, just because we liked them. OK...and they were on clearance. Ha ha!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have some "guess" jackets and shirts with little alligators on them for sale... NOT. Get a life beyond branding your clothes. LOL

·
Registered
470 Posts
im not a brand freak. i have 2 harley shirts, 2 harley hats, 1 belt buckle and 1 ring. if im going to wear a hat or want a nice belt buckle,or ring, why not have your m/c brand on it?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Unfortunately you sometimes have to look online. Check out coastalvictory.com
Wish they were up my way, they have a lot of cool stuff!
+1cheersthumb up

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
Seems like a combination of what the dealers choose to keep on the floor hoping they will sell and what is available to them from Ma Vic.

With the new logo; they might still be gearing up and back ordered like a lot of parts are. Victory has had a couple of really good growth years during a time of the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Not making excuses; just stating the facts as I understand them.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
i know i havent been around for a whyle but,
im as big of victory fan as most all here, but victorys selection for apparel SUCKS BAD.:confused:
they dont have enough good selections and if they do there out of stock. i know HD is a apparel co that sales bikes but dam victory could do a little better on clothing. oh and a little better priced wouldnt hurt,

i know it ant bad as hd.:ltr:
Marketing is not one of there strong points, but then again how many t-shirts does one need

·
Registered
9 Posts
website now accepting orders!

the victory website finally has online ordering, I just bought a jackpot and have been wanting to find at least a hat or tshirt and it took until this week for me to be able to order anything. Victory customer service told me a month ago that it would be up and running in Oct and they were right. Looking forward to their new revamped marketing to hopefully produce more apparel.

The dealership here in kcmo doesnst stock much of anything at all so it looks like i'll be paying shipping costs.

Im not one be a slave to a brand either but its nice to be able to put a hat on after riding, would like it to be a victory hat

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
thanks for the info mds, I too have found it very difficult to find a dealer that stocks Victory anything. I just returned from 3 weeks travel up and down the California Coast calling dealerships that didn't have much gear in stock, but could order. I was lucky and found the Arlen Ness Dealership in Dublin CA and they had what I wanted. My problem living in Hawaii is anything I order online comes with a huge shipping cost. Let's hope Victory gets their dealers to start stocking more items.

·
Registered
396 Posts
$35.00 FOR A "FUEL IT" T-SHIRT THAT WAS THEIR
CATCH PHRASE WHAT,2-3 YEARS AGO.
WTF!,DO I LOOK LIKE I JUST FELL OFF A TURNUP TRUCK.
(my thoughts after stopping by a vic dealer to pick up
a oil change kit.)
man if i could get $35.00 per t-shirt i would be printing
them by the thousands! (and they would look awesome).
am i missing something here?:confused:

·
Registered
136 Posts
As for Coastal Victory, my dealer, he gave me 2 victory shirts, 6 koozies, 1 victory decal when I bought the bike and they have a nice selection of Victory apparel, not as much as the HD t-shirt store though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
The Polaris/powersports dealers near me have absolutely zero I. Terms of swag. But there are a couple of Victory dealers 40 miles or so that have some. I picked up a few things online as I want people to know about Victory, and want Vic to succeed. But I won't pay $35 for a t-shirt, and don't do too much online shopping.

I think the problem will self correct as we have more Victory only dealers, which won't happen until they sell enough Vics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts