Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding bikes since 1976 and have been looking for a Victory since 2008. I got a 2012 XCT last spring to replace my BMW (with over 140K). I really like the bike and it gave me my first good accident in the 37 years I've been riding. I rolled it on July 16 when I hit an oil patch going around a corner. The bike flipped. I broke two ribs, and the bike sustained damage to every visible part. Progressive put the $$ up to get the bike back and I'm riding it again (it took 3 months to repair). What sucked was I had to ride my HD Dyna while the XCT was in the shop. What was good was that I had a Dyna to ride. Now my Vicory is back the Dyna is on the market.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
I've been riding bikes since 1976 and have been looking for a Victory since 2008. I got a 2012 XCT last spring to replace my BMW (with over 140K). I really like the bike and it gave me my first good accident in the 37 years I've been riding. I rolled it on July 16 when I hit an oil patch going around a corner. The bike flipped. I broke two ribs, and the bike sustained damage to every visible part. Progressive put the $$ up to get the bike back and I'm riding it again (it took 3 months to repair). What sucked was I had to ride my HD Dyna while the XCT was in the shop. What was good was that I had a Dyna to ride. Now my Vicory is back the Dyna is on the market.
Wow. I think this post should win the "best introductory post" hands down. Welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
If you want faster, especially at low RPM, look at the Lloydz ATS. It will give you a nice low end boost at minimal cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts