Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Victory rent bikes out? I want to do a Florida keys run but the wife is not wanting to ride that far. She's not even up for me riding and picking her up at the airport then going. I really don't want to go alone so I'm wondering if there is a dealership close to an airport where I could rent a vision to do the keys and back.
It might end up costing more than I want as far as renting and flying. Personally I want to ride the whole trip.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Some of the larger dealerships do but they are far and few between. For example Victory of AZ has a fly and ride program.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I wonder if the motorcycle rental places are profitable businesses. Given how much they charge for rental, you would think they make a good buck, but since they're few and limited suggests the contrary.

That's my ideal kinda business to open! Rent bikes! And ride 'em all in my lunch breaks! :ltr:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Riding during lunch could work out for you. You get to enjoy the ride and advertise at the same time. Of course you would have to figure out how to carry a sign -- you could always tow it but how much fun would it be to ride while towing a big @$$ sign behind you? If you could deduct it from your taxes it might be worth it.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Riding during lunch could work out for you. You get to enjoy the ride and advertise at the same time. Of course you would have to figure out how to carry a sign -- you could always tow it but how much fun would it be to ride while towing a big @$$ sign behind you? If you could deduct it from your taxes it might be worth it.
I'm sure the are plenty of other drawbacks too, like constantly fixing and cleaning the bikes. Oh well, one can dream. :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
I live in SoCal, but spend 12 weeks a year in Jacksonville. If you can't find a Victory, Ademac Harley rents 2011 Harleys (I rent one nearly every weekend I am here).

The rent all the models, last weekend I had an ElectreGlide Classic, $75/day for two days (the price will be higher over Bike Week).

The Keys are a blastthumb up

Just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts