Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Victory Chubby Bars p/n 2877753 on a cross bike. I have a set on my cross roads and really like the feel. And the measurement between the handlebar uprights appear to have sufficient width to clear the fairing. Thanks

·
12,983 Posts
I wonder where you'll find some. Now that Vic doesn't sell accerisores any more

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
The Chubby Bars will fit on a Cross Country without issue. Polaris changed the name from Chubby bars to Mitered bars. The item number also changed though I was never able to verify exactly what changed on the actual handlebars. Possibly the angle of the grips but again, that's not been verified. I held both a set of the Mitered bars and the Victory Apes in my hands once at a dealer. The Mitered bars really seemed to move my hands forward. I didn't like the feel of them at all. I was very glad to have the Victory Apes already on my CCT as I find them very comfortable in height, reach and angle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Chubby Bars will fit on a Cross Country without issue. Polaris changed the name from Chubby bars to Mitered bars. The item number also changed though I was never able to verify exactly what changed on the actual handlebars. Possibly the angle of the grips but again, that's not been verified. I held both a set of the Mitered bars and the Victory Apes in my hands once at a dealer. The Mitered bars really seemed to move my hands forward. I didn't like the feel of them at all. I was very glad to have the Victory Apes already on my CCT as I find them very comfortable in height, reach and angle.
Thanks for the replay, but the Chubby and Mitered Mini Apes are different bars. I actually have both and they are quiet different. I have the mitered bars on the X-1 and they look great, but are really suited for a taller person. I also have the Victory apes, but they are just a bit to tall for me.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts