Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Victory Cross Country is the finest motorcycle Victory ever made. It is probably the finest most dependable touring motorcycle ever made by any company world wide. That why it is so easy to despise Polaris.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Don't you mean the Victory Cross bikes? You're going to hurt all of us Cross Roads owners feelings :p

·
Premium Member
13,312 Posts
Don't you mean the Victory Cross bikes? You're going to hurt all of us Cross Roads owners feelings :p
Don't forget the Vision riders as well! ;)
And what about all the steel frame riders and Octane? :geek:

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Finest V-Twin ever produced across the Vic line.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wake up Polaris start making the Cross bikes again and just put a Indian emblem on them. Even though I do think the will close out there motorcycle division with in a few years.

·
Super Moderator
4,988 Posts
Wake up Polaris start making the Cross bikes again and just put a Indian emblem on them. Even though I do think the will close out there motorcycle division with in a few years.
Waaaay to late for that.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Wake up Polaris start making the Cross bikes again and just put a Indian emblem on them.
Every year they creep closer to that. At least bikes with a slightly more modern and less rolling chrome monument.

A bike is a bike. I like my cross bike, but I am sure I'll find another that I like just as much when I'm done with this one. :)

·
Premium Member
13,312 Posts
They won't be making Freedom engines again but they do have some decent water-cooled engines now. Time will tell if they last the test of buyers and mileage.

What would be great is if these water-cooled engines/trans would be a direct replacement for the Freedom engines. Of course that won't happen. Pipes, ECM, intake, etc. would all have to be changed out too. Not even sure if the drive pulley is on the right side.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
They won't be making Freedom engines again but they do have some decent water-cooled engines now. Time will tell if they last the test of buyers and mileage.

What would be great is if these water-cooled engines/trans would be a direct replacement for the Freedom engines. Of course that won't happen. Pipes, ECM, intake, etc. would all have to be changed out too. Not even sure if the drive pulley is on the right side.
Nothing is that easy to swap. Better doing like that UK guy and custom build around the engine. :)

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
with oil and filter changes our bikes will go a very long time.
maybe a set of rings after 400K miles.
Theyre built to last.
Look after it and ride to to Eternity.
aa long as the electrics hold out!
And UK Chop has proved with electrics etc, that theres nothing cant be done, or done away with,😎
Victory- We Ride! - on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts