Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone near Chattanooga: Victory Demo Day at Crockett Powersports on Friday April 1st and Saturday the 2nd. Demo truck will be here and have every bike (didn't specify Octane, but that would be cool!). Saturday, BBQ from 11:30 until it's gone.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Wish I was close enough. How did you find out about it?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have a Facebook page. This is the dealer where I bought mine, so I check their page periodically.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks, I was curious because the Vic site doesn't show any of that.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a great day! I rode the Octane, a rocket to me anyway. Very fast and maneuverable. Rode the Gunner, very comfortable and plenty of power. However, you can't lean too far with the Gunner without dragging the pegs.

Excellent BBQ also! Crockett's put on a great day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Victory Demo truck will be at Cherokee Cycles in Greer, SC this Friday and Saturday (4/8, 4/9/16). I glad to hear they will have an Octane to ride. I will definitely be taking it for a test ride.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Victory Demo truck will be at Cherokee Cycles in Greer, SC this Friday and Saturday (4/8, 4/9/16). I glad to hear they will have an Octane to ride. I will definitely be taking it for a test ride.
They had two. One had the adjustable piggy-back shocks.

·
Registered
559 Posts
The demo truck for Indian is at Freedom powersports in Decatur, TX (west of Denton) this weekend.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess I didn't read the flyer right, it was Indian only and not Victory and Indian. I rode the Scout since it was the closest thing to the Octane. It was a very smooth shifting bike compared to my Victory, but it was a little on the small side.

A few pics:

ImageUploadedByMO Free1460324403.792866.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1460324419.179185.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1460324435.421818.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts