Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has installed the Victory Digital Speedo and if they have any pics I have the "V" drag bars and am thinking of going with the digital!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Santa Rosa Vee Twin. I know have a new set but am looking to have another set made! LOL All in all I've had counting the stock bars, 4 sets of bars! :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
as far as accuracy goes, every time i pass a street radar sign , i don't know if you have them in your city, state, in so. calif. we have everything [ just can't pay for it ha ] anyway it actually shoots a radar beam at oncoming traffic and displays your speed , to make you aware and if necessary slow down. my point being, my dig. speedo has been spot on , i couldn't say for the tac. as you probably know it has many functions, 2 trip meters dig rpm and analog rpm, total hours [ run time ] turn sig indicators, high beam indicator, gear , clock,..... thats all i can think of, its a very compact unit, i still like mine.

steve

·
Registered
191 Posts
My bike is a 2008 KP. It didn't come with factory tach. Will this gauge be a plug and play or will I need an additional harness for the tach to work?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts