Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody, who either has or tried one of these have the problem of your jewels sitting on the rank cupped by the seat? If it was softer, that might be heaven, but not so soft. I had it as far back as possible. Just my experience.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Has anybody, who either has or tried one of these have the problem of your jewels sitting on the rank cupped by the seat? If it was softer, that might be heaven, but not so soft. I had it as far back as possible. Just my experience.
I assume you meant 'tank' there ;)

·
Registered
883 Posts
i have the victory backrest and have no problem with it

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
if you have a vic rest, some of us turn the post and bracket
180 degrees to get more of a lean back angle. i know there
is a thread from a year or so ago about it. dont know for sure
if this would help. i have a piece of toweling on the back of
the tank tucked in to keep from scratching it, seeings some
of us are more full figured than others.--irv

like squatch said you can also put it in a vise and bend it.
[the backrest, not the body parts]

·
Registered
848 Posts

Made some mechanical adjustments to my backrest, ( bent it ) to make the chestnuts happier.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Had the same problem. Bent the post straight-up and it was great. Then winter came & hvy jacket, extra clothing, etc kinda put it back to where it was. So, I bent it backwards a bit more - perfect again. And still MORE than enough adjustment forward still left.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good to hear there are solutions. I'm waiting on my dealer to find someone who wants the left side soft bag I have. We do some trading every now and then.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
Does anyone have a pic or 2 of the mount under the seat?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts