Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what years and models the Victory download EFI card # 4011321 will work on? thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
All the card does is prove to Polaris that SOMEONE actually paid for the download. Doesn't matter who it was, as long as the card has not been used already. It tells Polaris to unlock the system and allows the tech to choose a download. Now there MAY be a difference between card numbers for the 92, 100 and 106 engines.... But, if you talk up the tech and befriend him, that won't matter. I had a wonderful soul on one of the FB Victory groups (or maybe from here) mail his unused card to me. Victory doesn't list a download for Stage 1 slip-ons for a 2011 Kingpin (even though they sell them to fit it...), so the tech dumped the download for 2011 drag pipes. Unfortunately, all the downloads now are 50 State Legal (read lean).... but the drag pipe download with the slip-ons is a little rich. It runs like it worked out great. Just a LITTLE bit on the rich side. Between trading my stock slip-ons and $70 for a prisrine set of Stage 1 slip-ons; and getting a new K&N that someone didn't use for $20.... I have a complete Victory Stage 1 package for $125.00 installed. SWEET !!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts