1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
That's cool! That guy needs winglets and lowers for the ride through Alaska!!!!
It looks like he has it set up different ways depending on where he's at. Sometimes he has the forged crash bars and for his time in the snow country he has the Vic lowers. I was just mildly surprised he didn't have the winglets. Those little guys do a lot when matched up with the lowers. They don't work with the forged bars unfortunately or I would still be running them.

I'd settle for just the Alaska trip. Maybe next year. This year is for Sturgis. :)

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
It looks like he has it set up different ways depending on where he's at. Sometimes he has the forged crash bars and for his time in the snow country he has the Vic lowers. I was just mildly surprised he didn't have the winglets. Those little guys do a lot when matched up with the lowers. They don't work with the forged bars unfortunately or I would still be running them.

I'd settle for just the Alaska trip. Maybe next year. This year is for Sturgis. :)

I would join you for part of the trip to Alaska next year Boomer. With my kids and sports it would depend on timing a little bit.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
There not coming to Indonesia ??
Wankers :D

·
13,242 Posts
wonder how he convinced Victory to give him money for the trip.
It looks like he has a trailer following him. Getting the bike into foreign country must be a huge challenge.
I guess he has all the iron patches you can get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts