Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my first victory a few weeks ago here in North Pole Alaska, I've only been rideing a few years but I've ridden a variety of yamahas and Harley's, I was shopping for a new fat boy for this summer and came across a steal of a deal on a low mile highball... Thought why not!

I've put about 1,000 miles on it so far and am in love, mine has the stage two kit and flash, put some accel plug wires on it, k&n air filter on the way and deadcreek bobber bag in the mail.

In just a few weeks I've become a lifelong vogger, I'm really impressed with how victory seems too really gauge the feel of what riders put on thier bikes too customize it, and instead of haveing too buy a 20k bike and order another 5k in aftermarket items just too set it up, you can buy a bike off the floor for under 15 that really doesn't need anything. I'm already enjoying being able too walk away from all my friends lol, and been on one large ride, about 300 bikes, where I was the only victory and had a crowd of Harley owners checking out my ride haha. Keep on Vogging!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen. How long is your riding season up there?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I get that often, it's a rather short rideing season here but usually is a good one, depending mostly on rain. Our summers are crazy hot we've actually been hotter than Phoenix for a few days now. But most of the snow is usually melted by May, and around mid October will snow again. First month and last month are usually rather brisk, lol dress warm and its more a test of endurance than a pleasure ride, but may, June, July it's like 20-24 hours a day of sunlight, ride all day long.

First one is from winter second one is my new highball.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Love that bike! Welcome to the family😁

·
Registered
262 Posts
That's a short riding season, but sounds like it is a great one. That's a sweet bike. I love the highball.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts