Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am renovating my garage for storage my Vic, my question if you guys have some High resolution Victory Logo, like the Logo on the Tank? so i can print a sticker and make a 2 x 2 meter sticker ??

Any other idea's for the garage ? Maybe share your Garage Picture ?

I copied some LIFT drawings that I can build myself, etc

Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nothing Victory but I have 3 posters in my garage of an Old restored Indian, an XR750 dirt tracker, and an old restored Panhead. But nobody's seen them cuz nobody visits.

Reactions: Graptor

·
Registered
350 Posts
Garage...

I recently purchased the Victory shop rug for the garage. Once I saw it in person I decided it was too nice to put in the garage to collect dirt and dust. It makes for a great addition to the man room in the house.

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool idea's guy's, I'll make my garage into the "man" room, including beer fridge .....

Thanks for the website logo, i will bring one or two to the printshop ...... When I home i will update with pictures
Before & after

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Garage Ideas

You might nose around the Garage Journal gallery forum (link attached) to see what others have done; small budget design to large blank check budget buster design.

Garage Gallery - The Garage Journal Board

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What you want is the logo in vector format...a print shop can scale this up to any size without pixelation.

Like this one.
SCULL - I downloaded 4 cool pictures, thanks a lot for this website, and so many other things to choose from .... THANKS MATE :wink

Reactions: skullsessions

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok after months of planning here is the result:

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hardtop out
Victory in

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Nice garage BP.

I checked out the garage journal site. Nice garages and great ideas over there. I'm lucky I finally bought a house with a nice garage. Epoxy floor, although I think it was poor prep work cause some places it's chipping off pretty good. Nicely Drywalled and textured so I'm pretty happy. I added some lights and a ceiling fan as well as some shelves and I'm good for now.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And you being a carpenter DirtyDan is good for your mancave ha ha, when your doing stuff to your garage please share, this forum has not many garage treads ...

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
What can i say; i love orange (I'm from Holland remember?), but it is coincidence

The Hardtop is actually that color coz I've seen a USA football helmet black/yellow so i made it black/orange

Jackpot, my wife bought the jackpot without me knowing ..(birthday). The Garage is still a bit empty, victory sign's vendor size etc,

The lift is great, and easy to extension the sides ( if you want), holes are already there with strong-points, i bought it in USA for $ 850 of all the lifts i looked at on ebay or amazon, expensive or cheap, this is the one that i thought was the easiest for me

It is not easy to get the bike on the lift, it slides over the tiles (so i tied 2 small ropes from the stabilizing bar to the garage door rail) and my regulator hit the jack, but all of that can be fixed easily, in due time when i know where everything goes permanently ....

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Latest project, digging a hole in my garage floor ... To fit the motorcycle-table

Attachments

Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Quite the project. Did you use a concrete saw or a jack hammer? I assume you will be laying a foundation of iron and concrete 4" thick on the bottom for the lift table to sit on. Be sure to give it plenty of time to cure. Out here when they put a concrete freeway in; they give it a month before allowing traffic on it. Workers drive on it sooner of course but the full weight of tractor trailer rigs and regular traffic has to wait.

I'm assuming also that when the day comes for you to move; you will either fill it in with concrete or leave the lift table. Yes?

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
First cutting a straight line with a ceramic cutting blade / then break the tiles & concete floor where the Hard-Top was parked for 5 years .... The hardest part was digging the volcanic rock/mud .... That stuff is difficult to take-out ... Then 1" of big grain size sand / then 3" of concete / then 1" GRANITE that i still had laying around ... This stuff is so strong that you could park a heavy car on loose sand standing on 4 slate's without breaking them ..

If i ever move i will just ask the next owner what he wants ... Good question, never thought about that .... This area was actually a in-house garden .... Well we don't need that so i build a garage for my Hard-Top .... Now the Victory ...

I also dug in some electrical wire for lights and stuff like that , and a hose to feed the air-hose ...

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The lift I bought is:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts