Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Leftover 2009 Kingpin. I'm having a blast with it so far. I'm looking for Victory t-shirts , Hats, Jackets etc. I guess I'm cheap, but I don't like paying alot for advertising for somebody that I just paid all that money to. Shark Cycle {dealer in Stafford Springs} gave me and the wife nice shirts, but we're looking for more items.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had a feeling I would be limited in my choices. I'll have to look on line and find some dealer shirts. I don't mind putting money into local pockets instead of corporate ones.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I think dealers sell their shirts on ebay. One thing to do is just call the dealers directly. I know Santa Rosa Vee Twin in Santa Rosa California makes their own shirts.

Give them a call and tell em Diamond sent you
707-523-9696

·
Premium Member
47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel your pain. Finding Victory gear is almost impossible. Ebay has some, but I needed to use Google (shop) to find a hat that look somewhat o.k. Good luck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Victory Products

I hope that the products you get are unlike Harley-Davidson, made in China ( I think Harley is going to change it's name to "The Real American Rice Burner"). Take a look and check it out and find out where it is made. Should'nt we support American made products, or should we continue to send our dollars overseas and loose American jobs.

·
Registered
396 Posts
check out coastal victory murrells inlet s.c.
they have some nice shirts reasonably priced.
if you go to a demo tour stop the dealer will usually
have victory items discounted.
i was at my local dealer to pick up an oil change kit
and noticed a nice t shirt but put it back on the rack
when i saw the price tag. $34.00 for a t shirt oh hell no!!:ltr:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dealers are pricing themselves into the closet...When I bought my Vegas I wanted bags for those longer trips...they wanted like $ 700...I found nicer bags elsewhere for $315...I asked about after market pipes and airbox...the response that I got was I will call you.....well it has been 2 months and still no call despite the 3 e-mails I sent them....so guess what...? Going to Lloyd's first thing in the spring....Guess they made all the ca$h they wanted off me with the sale...Hope they realize I won't be back......

·
Registered
368 Posts
I found two different "Officially Licensed" Victory T's of at all places....Walmart for $9 ea. Both had vintage/retro style logo's on them. One "American Muscle" the other a pair of flying wings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts