Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post intro... Because I have to post something. ;-)

I've had my Gunner for a year and a half. This is my first cruiser. For years I rode Ducati. I found I enjoyed sport bikes less and less the older I got. I went to my dealership and took a Victory Gunner for a test ride and I was sold. Now I'm here to get more info on mods I want to do. I already have a Basssni exhaust, but I'm in need of a fueler. Maybe different bars too. And an intake.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After having Ducatis you realize they are amazing machines, but the cost of ownership is high. I had many friends tell me to get a Harley, but the true Harley fans sounded like true Ducati fans... They loved the bike but the cost. After researching Victory, it was a no brainier for me.

Post 2.

·
Premium Member
8,707 Posts
You've made the right choice Justang!
I'm running Torquetubes intake, a dynotuned PCV, and Burleigh Bars.
The best of everything on my 100 cube Vegas.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Howdy Justang, welcome to the VIC site, after 2 posts you can attach a picture if you want ? Just for testing ... ?

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome! Once you start doing mods, it's real hard to stop. Fist it was the grips for me. My hands fell asleep within 30 miles with the stock grips. Then, piece by piece, my signature added up. I recently bought the Keyless/alarm, LED headlight, OEM hard lowers, and RF Customs Boogie bars.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
True ... I made into a habit for doing 1 project a year .... Coz of shipping I try to minimise an average of 1 big shipment every year ... Doesn't always work, but I try

TaPaTaLk for VIC forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts