Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
New Victory model to be announced?

I just heard a rumor (winter = new rumors!) that Victory may be unveiling a new model at the Chicago IMS. Anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
New Model? Not So Fast...

Well, in December 2011, the Hard Ball was unveiled at the IMS in Long Beach, CA. So there is history for Victory to introduce a new model in the middle of the winter, at an IMS show.

However, when they did introduce the Hard Ball, they did announce that a new model was going to be unveiled and published the date, time and location of the unveil.

In this article, the only mention of something "new" besides apparel is this one:
"The Victory display at the Chicago IMS will feature a special focus on Victory baggers, including the new Midnight Metallic Flame Cross Country featuring Factory Custom Paint."

I hate to be the bubble burster, but a new model at Chicago IMS is not happening.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
BOBBER STYLE

WITHOUT COMPROMISE

'THE GUNNER' IS COMING ON FEB. 8

VICTORY GUNNER

A 106ci full-size urban cruiser that outclasses the competition by handling itself as well on the highway as it does downtown.
Stay Tuned...

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Woo hooo.... wac

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Will Gunny be sitting on the Gunner? :confused:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hoping it has mid mount pegs.

The stock high-ball pegs were darn near mid controls.

I suspect a further stripped down steel-frame with low drag-ish bars.
??? I dunno. I'm intrigued as a high-ball owner what's coming as another bobber.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm betting on another Vegas iteration. Highball with a 21" wheel, conventional forks, and a round headlight. Painted OD green.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts