Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance someone on here has a copy of the Victory logo on the Hardball/Highball tank? I am debadging the XR, but wanted to cut a set of matte black script logos using the one from the Hardball/Highball. I've looked on google, but I can only find the regular badge and V logo.

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Any chance someone on here has a copy of the Victory logo on the Hardball/Highball tank? I am debadging the XR, but wanted to cut a set of matte black script logos using the one from the Hardball/Highball. I've looked on google, but I can only find the regular badge and V logo.
have a look at what @idman has got, I bought a couple of flowing writing VICTORY stickers off him for my Vegas to get anything with Polaris off the tank.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Guy on FB sells vinyl he can print you anything. You can also just order the actual highball tank decals from a dealer but that probably cost more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guy on FB sells vinyl he can print you anything. You can also just order the actual highball tank decals from a dealer but that probably cost more.
I just need the image as I can cut the vinyl myself. I am DEFINITELY not giving Polaris any money for it ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts