Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just inherited a 2004 v92c when my father passed this past week. Looking forward to riding in his honor. He sure loved that bike!

I can't wait to learning all I can about the bike. Thanks for all of the future knowledge!

Not new to riding, just new to the Victory world.

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
My condolences to you and your family.

Enjoy the bike and ride it with pride.

On another note....no such thing as an '04V92C. Maybe it's a TC? Post a pic.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My condolences to you and your family.

Enjoy the bike and ride it with pride.

On another note....no such thing as an '04V92C. Maybe it's a TC? Post a pic.
Thanks for the condolences y'all. I am definetly going to look into the eturnalride

TC is the correct model. I attempted to go back and edit the original post but wasn't able to. I did post an image but I believe that it has to be approved by an admin. Will try again here in this response also.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum and sorry for your loss. No doubt your father would be glad to know that you're riding his bike.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum and sorry for you loss. You will have a piece of your father with you whenever you throw a leg over that Victory. Very cool!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sharpe. It is a sad time for you to join us but I hope you heal quickly from your loss. The bike is another matter. Your dad did well in choosing a good bike. The V92 series are all good bikes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Did you used to ride with your dad? My father is still alive but we used to ride all the time but due to his health he no longer rides. I cherish those days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of the kind words. Looks like I am going to fit in around here.

GPD445 - I did. Was always a fun trip when we went out for a ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts