Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this finished up last week. I figured I am just as proud about Victory ownership as the "other" guys so why not show it? :cool:

I designed it myself (except for the logo of course).

Any one else got Vic Ink?

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
This must be the first Victory tattoo I have ever seen. Looks great!

·
Registered
554 Posts
This is the first I have heard of as well. I had considered it at one point but I switch brands too often. I had also thought about a multi brand tattoo encompassing the 3 American brands but then I realized I just didn't want that yet. Got lot's of other art work to get.

·
Registered
27 Posts
re

trying not to sound like a jerk, but i like to remain unbranded, as for tattoos, i like to keep them original.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok looks like I'm the first (or the only one willing to show it off) :p

Who's next?

·
Registered
946 Posts
nice and that is the first i have seen thumb up

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like it but I would never put any brands on me. That is what is great about tattoos you can do what you want.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Ok looks like I'm the first (or the only one willing to show it off) :p

Who's next?
Only if they promise to warranty all my Vics indefinitely!

Our bikes are tight, but every now and then there's a lemon. I just can't take that chance. ;)

Anyway, your design looks nice. Here's hoping their products will be deserving of your pain. cheers

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
For me, its gotta be a dark beer or I get confused. It has to be a different color going in than coming out as the light colored stuff has the same taste.

·
Registered
81 Posts
the light colored stuff has the same taste.
That's why the light stuff needs to be "right out of the ice" so you can differentiate between them.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Please understand, we Portlanders are such beer snobs what with more breweries per capita than anywhere else. We have almost infinite choice. Helpful hint; If you come here to sample our microbrews, avoid a watering hole with Harleys decorating the curb. The plumbing there runs directly from the urinals to the taps labeled Coors, Bud and Corona. Customers are advised to not flush more than once as it makes those beers even more watery. :)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
My only "ink" is a single spot that they used to properly align my radiation treatment mask for my neck cancer. These days it is just a nondescript spot on my chest.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
My only "ink" is a single spot that they used to properly align my radiation treatment mask for my neck cancer. These days it is just a nondescript spot on my chest.
You got cheated! I have four of those locator tats and each one is a miniature work of art. There is a nude woman, my bike, the aircraft carrier I served on and a highly detailed road map of the US.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Victory tat on my ass, on one cheek VICT and on the other cheek RY, there is an O in there somewhere !

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 28 Posts