Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought one of Victory's Leather Jacket's and if so do they run smaller or larger in size? My dealer would have to order one for me of course, and I just want to get the right size the first time. Please help if you can. God Bless!! JayVic

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have the new stealth leather jacket and it runs a little big for me. I got it in a XL.

I am about 5'11" and 205lbs. No GUT! hahah

It fits pretty well but when i am riding, it bunches up just a tad. Other than that i LOVE this jacket, solid, thick leather, zip out liner, 4 vent zippers and three regular pockets.

Hope this helps!

cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the new stealth leather jacket and it runs a little big for me. I got it in a XL.

I am about 5'11" and 205lbs. No GUT! hahah

It fits pretty well but when i am riding, it bunches up just a tad. Other than that i LOVE this jacket, solid, thick leather, zip out liner, 4 vent zippers and three regular pockets.

Hope this helps!

cheers
Apparently we are the same size and but I agree on the fit as well. I have the Stealth as well and wouldn't want it any larger. It has room in the gut but the shoulders are a little snug on me.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Has anyone bought one of Victory's Leather Jacket's and if so do they run smaller or larger in size? My dealer would have to order one for me of course, and I just want to get the right size the first time. Please help if you can. God Bless!! JayVic
I had to go a size larger on the Stealth Leather than I did on the Victory Core Mesh. The Core Mesh seems more true to size for me and the Stealth seems to run small.

As much as I like the Stealth jacket, which is comfortable and soft and cool looking, I'd skip it and just go with the Core Mesh. It's only $100. You can replace the armor with CE approved shoulder and elbow for about $30 and get CE 2 approved for the back for another $50 or so all from Revzilla. I have reviews on all the armor I used on that site. That gives you the best rated protection possible for under $200, and it's WAY cooler in the heat. I end up wearing the mesh more than the leather when you get right down to it. Which is probably ok, since it's probably better protection at this point.

Something to think about.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would be careful with your purchase. I bought 1 from my dealer when I picked up my Ball. Not 2 weeks later I had zipper pulls breaking, 1 outside pocket, the lining, and an inside pocket. Not the best zippers on the Chinese jackets

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would be careful with your purchase. I bought 1 from my dealer when I picked up my Ball. Not 2 weeks later I had zipper pulls breaking, 1 outside pocket, the lining, and an inside pocket. Not the best zippers on the Chinese jackets
Dang that sucks! I have had no issues with mine but I do plan on getting a Vic mesh soon and replacing the armor like the poster above said. You can never have enough gear! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts