Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had this complete set of KINGPIN tins in storage and I have come to the realization I am likely never going to need them so putting them up for sale. XLNT condition.

The fuel tank includes the fuel pump and gas cap. Only 7,000 miles on the pump. Tank will be shipped in an original Victory tank box.

Front and rear fenders, two sets of side covers (one custom painted matching bronze set, plus the original OEM pearl white set).

Change the look of your bike, or replace the set on a crashed Kingpin.

Tanks and pumps usually go for $500 on ebay, fenders typically $250 each, and side covers I see sell for $200 a set.

So looking to get $1400 obo for everything.

If interested, drop me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,877 Posts
Ohhhhhhhh man , someone gonna snatch that up real nice ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Memorial Day weekend bump.

I will delete the ad when sold.

Ride safely this weekend!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
photos

I said these were nice!

Will get more photos under the sun, but here are a couple of the fenders for now to show the paint.

Gorgeous bronze metallic and pearl white.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Bargains!...front fender transformed my Vegas...funds and distance preclude from buying your rear fender to match, and really theyre just too good to repaint my color.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still up for grabs....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Make an offer... near mint of set of tins

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Set of tins have been sold!

Do still have the original Victory painted pearl white plastic side covers for a Vegas/Kingpin (not the LOW or newest models with narrow driver seat) should any one want those. $175.

Reactions: adamnorthup

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had this complete set of KINGPIN tins in storage and I have come to the realization I am likely never going to need them so putting them up for sale. XLNT condition.

The fuel tank includes the fuel pump and gas cap. Only 7,000 miles on the pump. Tank will be shipped in an original Victory tank box.

Front and rear fenders, two sets of side covers (one custom painted matching bronze set, plus the original OEM pearl white set).

Change the look of your bike, or replace the set on a crashed Kingpin.

Tanks and pumps usually go for $500 on ebay, fenders typically $250 each, and side covers I see sell for $200 a set.

So looking to get $1400 obo for everything.

If interested, drop me a PM and we can discuss further.

Thanks.
Do you still have this

1 - 13 of 13 Posts