Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Victory Leather Jackets (Mens XL, Ladies M)

Men's virtually brand new Victory brand leather jacket with zippered vents and elbow and spine armor. Victory logos front and back. $175

Ladies M weathered look Victory brand leather jacket. Good condition. $100. Both plus shipping at cost of your preferred method and shipper.

Attachments

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
It would be much easier to post the pics here then sending potential buyers to click on a bunch of stuff just for the pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reason...

The pics are on my Mac at home, otherwise I would have posted them. I will at the weekend. For now, if anyone has a genuine interest, it would not be too much trouble to go where I suggested. If I was that interested, it would not be that big a deal for me to go there to get the information. If you're not that interested, then don't bother. It's like complaining about what's on TV. Don't watch if you have no interest in it.

It would be much easier to post the pics here then sending potential buyers to click on a bunch of stuff just for the pics.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
The pics are on my Mac at home, otherwise I would have posted them. I will at the weekend. For now, if anyone has a genuine interest, it would not be too much trouble to go where I suggested. If I was that interested, it would not be that big a deal for me to go there to get the information. If you're not that interested, then don't bother. It's like complaining about what's on TV. Don't watch if you have no interest in it.
Ouch. I was curious to look, but since I'm not serious to buy, I'll mind my own business at poke at someone else's thread. :D

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
I've been looking for a Vic jacket in XL but you can kiss my exhaust since its too much to ask for YOU to post a pic of what YOU'RE selling. Then you talk crap to members that don't and shouldn't have to go searching on another web site not affiliated with the VF to look at YOUR jacket for sale.

You definitely lost a potential sale here!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck with your search. I explained why I couldn't post until the weekend. I am having cancer treatment and cannot post pics I don't have until I am home on Friday. I thought I would be ahead of the game by a few days. If I had no pics it would be different. I was giving people options to go somewhere that they could be seen earlier than when I could physically post them.

Try Xanax, but don't ride if you do.

I've been looking for a Vic jacket in XL but you can kiss my exhaust since its too much to ask for YOU to post a pic of what YOU'RE selling. Then you talk crap to members that don't and shouldn't have to go searching on another web site not affiliated with the VF to look at YOUR jacket for sale.

You definitely lost a potential sale here!

·
Registered
782 Posts
WOW

Give attitude to potential buyers, snap back at the Admin of the forum...

Battin' a thousand dude thumb up

I think Craigslist is now your best shot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get over it. It's only an internet forum. However, you guys seem to like having a pecking order to serve under. Also, I didn't realize that you were all not allowed to venture off to unaffiliated sites, like Craigs or Ebay, without the blessings of, what do we call him? Oh yes, we can call him, Diamond.

Average it out, he does close to 200 posts a month, which, if most are like this, he needs to find something more worthy in his life with which to occupy himself. Trust me, life is way too short.

It's simple, I have two Victory jackets for sale. If you are interested, then let's talk like adults. If not, mind your own frigging business and find something you are really interested in.

WOW

Give attitude to potential buyers, snap back at the Admin of the forum...

Battin' a thousand dude thumb up

I think Craigslist is now your best shot.

·
Registered
201 Posts
HI

:D:D:D:D:crzy::crzy:wow nobs,you sound like a miserable dude! all people are asking for was some pics and you get your panties all in a bunch!I went out today and bought a brand new jacket,so you can keep yours! I rather pay full price than deal with people like you!HAVE A HAPPY DAY WITH YOUR JACKET!!!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Pecking order? :ltr: Hell, I'm new here myself.

I don't care what forum you go to, you MUST list pictures in your ad, plain and simple. And for the love of god, if you can't, at least post a link to them, don't tell people to search for them.

Diamond is the Admin here, of course he has a lot of posts.

Thanks for playing Einstein. thumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Sorry you have cancer but thats no excuse for you being a jerk.

When I posted about the pics it was to help you out plus Iwas interested in the jacket.

All you had to say is what your first line of your response instead of going into your little trip.

Good luck with your treatments if you are speaking the truth.

Try changing your attitude because having a more positive outlook will increase your chances of beating cancer. I KNOW from experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts