Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I recently picked up a pair of Victory leather lever grips, but there are no installation instructions. Does anyone know how to put these on? On end has more holes than the other, so I do not know which way round they go and how you tie the 'laces' up.

Many thanks in anticipation.

James.
2010 Vegas 8-ball (UK spec)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
The number of holes in each should be the same so I would start by checking to make sure they're long enough for your levers. If they are different lengths I would and the short one fits I would cut the long one to same same length as the short one.

Once you get the hole problems figured out lace the covers like a shoe and slip them on the levers while loose. Starting from the bottom cinch the laces up (it may take several tries) until they are tight enough to keep them from rotating on your levers.

Note the direction of the laces (toward the grip or toward the levers) is a combination of fitment and preference. If they will fit without binding either direction then use your preference. Also note the check for direction and fitment should be figued out prior to tightening the laces.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts