Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!!!

Have you checked out our Victory Licensed Licence Plates? They are made out of Stainless Steel and the decal is a 3M product which is similar to what is used on the detailing on vehicles. It is also laminated so that it will not fade or wear from dirt and water. The same material is used on all our licensed goods.

Check them out at : http://www.cloud-rider.com/product/licensed?tab=pol&prod=8

Only $19.95!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Beautiful, you even spell it right on your website, but almost $76 shipping fee alone to ship to me in Arizona??? Sorry, or was it a mistake?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Oh My, How Embarrassing!!:eek:

Yes, that is a glitch, we use FedEx for shipping and it should start anywhere from $12(US), $8(CDN) up depending on location. We are working to get that fixed now.

If someone did want to order, we would re-calculate the shipping and credit back the difference. We do try to watch if we think the shipping is too much. If you notice anything off, please let us know!

You can also call toll free 1-800-632-1255 and we can get a quote for you based on what you want to order. If you call in as well, we can also look into using USPS or Canada Post as an option. It is currently not available as an option on our website.

We will do whatever we can to help you!

Thank you for catching our mistake!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh My, How Embarrassing!!:eek:

Yes, that is a glitch, we use FedEx for shipping and it should start anywhere from $12(US), $8(CDN) up depending on location. We are working to get that fixed now.

If someone did want to order, we would re-calculate the shipping and credit back the difference. We do try to watch if we think the shipping is too much. If you notice anything off, please let us know!

You can also call toll free 1-800-632-1255 and we can get a quote for you based on what you want to order. If you call in as well, we can also look into using USPS or Canada Post as an option. It is currently not available as an option on our website.

We will do whatever we can to help you!

Thank you for catching our mistake!!!
Still showing over $75 shipping charge, will this glitch be fixed soon? I really don't want to be overcharged, then depend on "re-calculating". Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update on Shipping on Website

Good news!:)

Our glitch has been fixed on the website. We will always ship by FedEx Ground, however if you do want to ship by Mail, you can call us Toll Free at 1-800-632-1255 or contact us through email at [email protected], and we can get a quote for you...just let us know what you want to order and your shipping address.

Thanks and have a great weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Good news!:)

Our glitch has been fixed on the website. We will always ship by FedEx Ground, however if you do want to ship by Mail, you can call us Toll Free at 1-800-632-1255 or contact us through email at [email protected], and we can get a quote for you...just let us know what you want to order and your shipping address.

Thanks and have a great weekend!!!
I wasn't going to pay the $75 shipping fee either but was interested in the hitch adapter in the newer V-style but the link above returns... SITE UNDER MAINTENANCE...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Site Under Maintenance

I checked and our site should be working fine and the link seems to be ok, if you go to www.cloud-rider.com there is a spot on our home page, click on the Polaris Products and all of our Victory products are in there.

Our IT person did mentioned maybe your browser needs refreshed? Not sure if this will help or not?

·
Registered
63 Posts
we use FedEx for shipping and it should start anywhere from $12(US), $8(CDN) up depending on location.
Sorry, went to order a plate for $19.95, and the shipping is still an additional $19.50, too bad you don't have a supplier in the US, can't justify spending almost $40 for a decorative license plate, wish I could.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, went to order a plate for $19.95, and the shipping is still an additional $19.50, too bad you don't have a supplier in the US, can't justify spending almost $40 for a decorative license plate, wish I could.

I am sorry Glenn, shipping is sometimes expensive to the US from Canada. You can try contacting your local Victory dealer, they are can order direct from us as well.

Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
14,357 Posts
A lot less than I paid the Oregon DMV for the lousy yellow plate I got from them. Wish I knew about you back then. :)

·
Administrator
3,096 Posts
Look at the age of the post. It is possible that things such as product line and availability have changed in 2+years.

G'day,

Vinish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.