Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone! First post and new to me 2006 Victory Hammer owner. I absolutely love my Hammer!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Welcome to the club both me and my brother have Hammer's

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

thumb up! I love the fat rear tires on the Hammers. I rode 84 yesterday and it even handled well!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
What's up everyone! First post and new to me 2006 Victory Hammer owner. I absolutely love my Hammer!
Congrats on the Hammer and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AHH Grats on the hammer, I love that thing.
Im trying to decide which bike i want.. How do you like it so far bud?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks!

I LOVE this bike. I don't know much about the other Victory line up of bikes but my 06 has the inverted forks, Brembo brakes front/rear, lowered rear, KN filter, swept exhaust, corbin seat and the stage1 tune. This combination is just a blast! Highway 84 and 35 here in Northern Ca has some very nice twist. The Hammer(even lowered) leaned and fell in to the turns so nicely and only scraped the foot peg maker one time. On the straights it is just fantastic.

I currently own two other bikes. A 1995 ZX6R and a Yamaha R1 with the LSL handle bar kit. I can tell you that I pretty much did not miss these other two bike while I was on those twisty roads with the Hammer. Even on the straight aways the Hammer was entertaining.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts