Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new to Victory, just wanted to show the 2000 V92C i picked from a charity auction. Was properly laid up for long term storage since 2004 with 2133 original miles (?). Was professionaly brought back out of storage with fluid changes,brake system flush, new battery and tires before auction. Have the winter to learn about the bike. So much more straight forward to work on than my lifetime of HD ownership. I still have a 1976 FLH Liberty Edition Shovelhead. Im in Southern MD, looking to hook up with a Victory mechanic in my area.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
3,337 Posts
Going to be difficult to find mechanic for 20+ year old bike. Most won't touch a 10 year old bike.

Find member BBob on here, he has links to service manuals in his signature.

·
Premium Member
6,755 Posts
Nice scooter1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beautiful bike!

Not trying to hijack your thread...I just picked up a 2003 Classic Cruiser that hasn't been ran in 16 years! I'm really looking forward to this project. I haven't even given it a bath yet! The guy stopped riding when his daughter was born in '05, now she's old enough to drive. I'm not sure if I can help with your working on it; I'm not a motorcycle mechanic. I do have a knack for mechanical things though. I'm in Louisa, VA so I'm fairly close.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Premium Member
15,760 Posts
Beautiful bike!

Not trying to hijack your thread...I just picked up a 2003 Classic Cruiser that hasn't been ran in 16 years! I'm really looking forward to this project. I haven't even given it a bath yet! The guy stopped riding when his daughter was born in '05, now she's old enough to drive. I'm not sure if I can help with your working on it; I'm not a motorcycle mechanic. I do have a knack for mechanical things though. I'm in Louisa, VA so I'm fairly close.

View attachment 254963
Nice paint job! I might be a little biased though. My old 69'.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice paint job! I might be a little biased though. My old 69'.
heh, heh, just a little partial. 😉
I really like that red on Rolltwin's new ride. The paint looks like it's about a foot deep, and the blacked out engine with machined fins, chrome primary cover and rocker box covers...OOOH WEEEE! I think I'm in love!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts