Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted on here about a week or so ago regarding a site for victory OEM parts. i thought I bookmarked it but somehow it doesn't show in my bookmark file. Anyone have info on that? Tried a serch but nothing pops up.
thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what i need yet. i should be pulling it aaprt here in a week.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
OR.........look below on my signature.....or what are you after and I can dig into it.
I give a strong recommendation to Paul at Honda East Toledo. He is great to work with, responsive, and HET has the lowest prices I've seen coupled with no tax if you are from out of Ohio and no shipping costs - at least no shipping costs on my orders which have all been greater than $120. I've spent about $1100 with Paul/HET in the last couple of months and had great results.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Paul,

I am the person that contacted you earlier this week about the possibly missing parts in the Garmin Zumo "Audio Integration Kit". I appreciate your help on that. Unfortunately, Garmin and Ram Mounts both claim they do not make or supply the "top-hat" spacers and said to contact Victory. Of course, this is after you said that these did not come from Victory and to contact Garmin or Ram Mounts. Pretty funny. No one makes these, evidentially :)

G'day,

Vinish

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
What I said was you had to buy the GPS kit itself to get those mounts, that was that picture I sent you, I called and got that direct from Polaris themselves.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
What I said was you had to buy the GPS kit itself to get those mounts, that was that picture I sent you, I called and got that direct from Polaris themselves.
Yeah, they come in the Victory branded Garmin Zumo GPS kit like you showed me. Then you said in a separate email, "Ram should have the top hat stuff and all that as well."

At your suggestion, I contacted Ram Mounts who said they did not make these. They told me to contact Garmin. I did so and Garmin says they do not make them and sent me to Victory. Round and round I went :) Amusing but also frustrating and sad.

Anyway, thanks again for your help on this and the other stuff I bought back in July (driver back rest, Klockwerks shield, 2" pullback bars, and more). Take care.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Yeah, I'm bummed also. I will have to find something at Lowes to use as an alternative. I suspect that the purpose of these spacers is air flow for cooling and vibration damping. I could probably use some kind of small rubber o-ring. We will see what I can find. I have to buy the nuts, bolts, and washers anyway so that is the ideal time to add some rubber spacers.

G'day,

Vinish

1 - 12 of 12 Posts