Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered +2" foot peg extensions from Victory Only and they shipped next day and two days after that they were here. I installed then today and they look/work great. That was the first time I ordered from them and I'm happy.

That's all good news to report about an online retailer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That's awesome, a recent flip experience I had.

Ordered a pinlock insert shield for my helm from Powersport Superstore via Amazon, ( I use Amazon a lot tends too give best shipping rates too Alaska) on May 10th, estimated delivery was 15-22, on the 27th I sent a wtf email, was realized it was never shipped, I asked for express mailing was told they couldn't do that, still havnt received it, wasn't in the mail on the 2nd when I contacted them. Told them they had 48 hours. Monday will see if I have a tracking number in my email....

I love Amazon, avoid Powersport Superstore tho lol.

Glad you had good experience with victory only as they have a lot of sexy items I want to get for my Highball. How do them extensions look?

Iceball, cruising the Alaskan Frontier mile by mile.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Extensions look good easy straight forward install.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2" extentions and new Kuryakyn ISO foot pegs.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Right on looks good. I've been going back and forth on my highball. I'm not sure why they went with mid-controls in the first place. But I grudgingly think it does help with handling so havnt pulled the trigger on extensions yet

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Right on looks good. I've been going back and forth on my highball. I'm not sure why they went with mid-controls in the first place. But I grudgingly think it does help with handling so havnt pulled the trigger on extensions yet

Get the 2" forward extensions. It didn't affect the handling on my Highball one iota... You will scrape pegs a little bit more but worth it for the added comfort.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks being over 6' it helps a lot. Very simple install.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I have always had great transactions with Victoryonly . Glad you like the extensions V .

·
Registered
190 Posts
That's awesome, a recent flip experience I had.

Ordered a pinlock insert shield for my helm from Powersport Superstore via Amazon, ( I use Amazon a lot tends too give best shipping rates too Alaska) on May 10th, estimated delivery was 15-22, on the 27th I sent a wtf email, was realized it was never shipped, I asked for express mailing was told they couldn't do that, still havnt received it, wasn't in the mail on the 2nd when I contacted them. Told them they had 48 hours. Monday will see if I have a tracking number in my email....

I love Amazon, avoid Powersport Superstore tho lol.

Glad you had good experience with victory only as they have a lot of sexy items I want to get for my Highball. How do them extensions look?

I had a bad experience with Powersports Superstore via Amazon as well. That was 4 years ago, have avoided them ever since.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
4" extention no problem whatsoever

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4" extention no problem whatsoever
Nice looks good. Put a few miles on today and everything seemed good my knees didn't hurt at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered 2" extensions for my JP from Victory Only. Unfortunately the brake line wasn't long enough for them. Guys from Victory Only were awesome though and tried like hell to help me out over the phone. Apparently most bikes have enough play in the brake line to accommodate 2" extensions but even loosening up the clamps all the way back to the rear caliper wasn't enough. I figured if I was going to put brake line extensions I might as well go with 4" extensions so they let me return the 2's.

·
Super Moderator
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ordered 2" extensions for my JP from Victory Only. Unfortunately the brake line wasn't long enough for them. Guys from Victory Only were awesome though and tried like hell to help me out over the phone. Apparently most bikes have enough play in the brake line to accommodate 2" extensions but even loosening up the clamps all the way back to the rear caliper wasn't enough. I figured if I was going to put brake line extensions I might as well go with 4" extensions so they let me return the 2's.
That's to bad but good they worked with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts