Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to take the short ride to the Victory Only store. I've done plenty of mail order business with them but since we relocated to Tennessee I figured "lets check it out". These guys are fantastic, I was looking for passenger floorboards and they basically walked me through everything they had. Talk about 10 pounds in a 5 pound bag, they are stuffed with merchandise. I will be going back.
Unfortunately on the way home, while stopped at a traffic light some dumbass in a Cadillac ran into the back of me. Thankfully a cop was passing by. The rear fender is pushed in a bit and since the bike is pinstriped any repairs won't be simple. :frown

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Unfortunately on the way home, while stopped at a traffic light some dumbass in a Cadillac ran into the back of me. Thankfully a cop was passing by. The rear fender is pushed in a bit and since the bike is pinstriped any repairs won't be simple. :frown
Glad you are OK!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Decided to take the short ride to the Victory Only store. I've done plenty of mail order business with them but since we relocated to Tennessee I figured "lets check it out". These guys are fantastic, I was looking for passenger floorboards and they basically walked me through everything they had. Talk about 10 pounds in a 5 pound bag, they are stuffed with merchandise. I will be going back.
Happy you made it out OK. Cadillac? Hmmm...enough insurance to get that Big Build and add a few extras on top! :)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Kodiak, I had know idea we had a Victory supplier in east TN! I had heard of them on this forum so I just looked them up and their address. I am out towards Clinton for my job quite often so I will have to stop in the next time I am out there. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hate to hear this but am glad you are alright and the damage is minimal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts