Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a warning to fellow Vic owners that the VictoryOnly site is not a safe place to shop for your motorcycle accessories. I order a LP bracket over 2 months ago and hve received neither a refund or the part. I am out almost 200 bucks and have contacted Paul the guy who runs the site several times. He promises to get me my part or a refund and then never follows through. If anyone has any suggestions for a good place to shop for motorcycle accessories for Vics I would appreciate it. On to the BBB site for further venting. Beware of the VictoryOnly site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also just had a bad experience with them. I ordered one of those master cylinder clocks for my hammer. After recieving the receipt of payment I waited, and waited....and waited. After hearing nothing of shipping or any update I e mailed them. I did receive a response which stated they appologized for the delay and he would let me know the status the following morning as it was late at night.

Again I waited, and waited......and waited. A week or so later I followed up with a direct e mail requesting shipment confirmation or a full refund. At that I did receive an e mail from them again appologizing and stating they would ship the item and refund the S&H cost. Soon after I got a shipment confirmation e mail but it still took another week or more to receive the item. Sure enough on the shippng receipt they showed a refund for shipping but in checkling with my Paypal account they never issued a refund! I am so done with this company.

The product I bought is good quality and looks nice but I will never do business with them again. Not to mention they are WAYYYYYY over priced. I wish more companys would supply aftermarket parts for Victory because these guys are simply robbing us. I really like the side mount plate holders and the rear led brake/turn signals but $350+ for each?! Come on. Bunch of thieves. How disappointing.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Did you guys dispute the charge through your credit card company? Letting someone get away with your money only encourages them to do it again.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Just wanted to post a warning to fellow Vic owners that the VictoryOnly site is not a safe place to shop for your motorcycle accessories. I order a LP bracket over 2 months ago and hve received neither a refund or the part. I am out almost 200 bucks and have contacted Paul the guy who runs the site several times. He promises to get me my part or a refund and then never follows through. If anyone has any suggestions for a good place to shop for motorcycle accessories for Vics I would appreciate it. On to the BBB site for further venting. Beware of the VictoryOnly site.
I found these people to be less than honorable...in fact they outright lie to you...as was said once..."Fool me once shame on you....fool me twice shame on me." :mad:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Refund

After sending one final hate email, I was refunded my money. Paul assured me that it was all a misunderstanding. He also said that I had never answered his questions and that is why the parts were not shipped. I keep all my emails so I sent him the emails that answered his questions. My final opinion of the situation is that the company is not evil just inept. Paul offered to upgrade my LP bracket for free, but I refused. I will not be doing busines with this site any more, but not because I think they are dishonest. I really believe that Paul is just not suited to run an online business. Anyone know of a good place to get a side mounted LP bracket?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Parts

Thanks bugobob for the parts sites. Just ordered a lay down LP bracket and mounting bracket from custom cruisers. Hopefully this experience will be better.

·
Registered
396 Posts
strange,i never had a problem with these guys..:(

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RE: Problem

To be fair this was my first problem. It is the size of the problem that was so frustrating. Since the problem was finally resolved I am not as vehement about not using them. I will not order from them again, but it is mostly because of the length and frustration I had to deal with to get things resolved.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Add me to the list of having had a negative experience with them. I was able to get my money back, but not without a lot of maintenance on my part.

I agree they are not bad people... just seems the owner is very forgetful and disorganized.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ran across this thread. Im sorry some of you guys have had a bad experience with us. Please send me an email and the details and I will look into it. The one order we said we would refund the shipping charges and didnt. That is easily fixed just email me the name it was ordered under, email address, and item and I will take care of it. Please email to [email protected] As far as slow shipping we ran into a problem with a few of the suppliers not making alot of volume to keep up with victory as a growing brand. It takes time to work through all of that. We have all that taken care of now. Im really sorry for the problems but we always stand behind our business and have never taken anyones money. Yes we are a small company with only 2 employees so we have had some growing pains but we have always done whats right and always take care of our customers. I know we have happy customers out there also. I really just wanted to say sorry and please contact me and Ill try to resolve anything that hasnt been taken care of already. Thats the only honest thing I know I can do. We are also stocking 10 times the inventory we did 6 months ago so we can ship faster. One thing is for sure I will stand behind what I say and will always do what is right. So if i made a mistake and forgot to refund shipping please send me the info and Ill do that now. We keep a file on every email so please send me the email address you sent the responces from so i can pull them up and verify everything. Again Sorry and I hope we can earn your respect back in the future. If not I at least want to get everything square Thanks Jason www.victoryonly.com

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
Thanks Jason. Glad to hear your company is back on track. I think most of us can understand the growing pains of a small company. I'm sure most folks will be happy to order from you all in the future now that those issues have been worked out.

Best of luck in your success as a business. In this economy it's great to hear you are doing well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have tried them and so far not great - mainly no communication, I have sent them the email below - we will see.....

Hi,
I ordered from your website two days ago, I have received only the PayPal email nothing else, despite emailing yesterday for some kind of confirmation, still no response. I am a member of the Victory forum and saw a lot of negative comments but your personal response on the forum prompted me to order from you given you had endeavoured to improve things.

I run an online company so I am fully aware of all the issues but ignoring communication is a very bad practice and only doubles your workload, please restore my confidence so I can post good comments on the forum!

·
Registered
442 Posts
I recommend you call until you get through. They are not very responsive over email. Good luck.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Still no reply - I will search for a telephone number - you live and learn...
The website says they are on vacation:

VictoryOnly.com said:
VICTORY ONLY WILL BE CLOSED FOR VACATION FRIDAY JULY 29TH UNTIL THURSDAY AUGUST 4TH. ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE HELD AND SHIPPED FRIDAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered on the 27th then asked for confirmation - nothing. Fair enough if they are away from the 29th but why ignore emails before that? It is not rocket science to setup an out of office reply email explaining the delay, I am sure his workload will be terrible upon his return..

I have asked to be refunded, I have ordered from another supplier who promptly answered emails...!

I will not use victoryonly again

1 - 20 of 38 Posts