Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the leap from sportbikes to a cruiser officially yesterday. I bought a 2013 Nuclear orange Judge.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
I made the leap from sportbikes to a cruiser officially yesterday. I bought a 2013 Nuclear orange Judge.
That's fantastic news lynn!....bet you're grinning on the Judge.:D

Welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I only got to take it a spin around the block before the rain set in yesterday. So far I like it. I just need to find some bar risers to bring the bars back a bit.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Unfortunately, I only got to take it a spin around the block before the rain set in yesterday. So far I like it. I just need to find some bar risers to bring the bars back a bit.
Yeah I did a test ride on a 13 model five months ago , here in OZ they give ya a bike for 2 days unlimited miles and a voucher for $200 to stay overnight at a Best Western hotel to make sure you ride it:)
the story is elsewhere but after riding a GPZ900R for 7 years (and an XS650) it was a world apart from both...I racked up 600 miles on it in 2 days all types of road, rough and smooth long straights and windy mountains...loved it!....But in the time I was waiting for the test ride to come up Id already bought my 2010 Vegas.
the 13 Judge needs the bars further back and feet a bit forward , this has been addresed on the '14 model.
Ill put up a pic of the Judge I test rode and also my Vegas which Ive fitted with a set of Magnificent "Burleigh Bars" manufactured just up the road from me by a friend in the custom handlebar business, they're not cheap but they're the best!
A set of Vegas bars and footpeg brackets would bring your position up to '14 spec and make the ride more pleasurable I reckon.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts