Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the "Off the Wall" episode of Pawn Stars there is a guy who is wearing a trench coat with a Victory patch and a Victory tee-shirt.
Here is what they say on their website about him
The Pawn Stars prepare to charge when a man brings in a Civil War musket once carried by an ancestor wounded in battle. Complete with rare documentation, will the guys execute a brilliant battle plan for this firearm or will the customer secede from the shop?
Anybody we know???

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I've seen that episode, and noticed the 2 small victory patches he was wearing on the chest of his jacket. thumb up Unfortunately he did not talk about his bike, but he did say he was looking to sell the musket so he can get a better bike - hope he meant a better Vic' model, because he doesn't look like the type to ride a Suzuki.

IMG_20110801_210509.jpg

IMG_20110801_210557.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've seen that episode, and noticed the 2 small victory patches he was wearing on the chest of his jacket. thumb up Unfortunately he did not talk about his bike, but he did say he was looking to sell the musket so he can get a better bike - hope he meant a better Vic' model, because he doesn't look like the type to ride a Suzuki.

View attachment 2894

View attachment 2895
:ltr: Well said, XR, well said. cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
one question

what I wanna know is: Did he bring that musket to the shop on his bike? thumb up

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
what I wanna know is: Did he bring that musket to the shop on his bike? thumb up
Good question. The musket was about 5' long, and in the pawn shop they found out it was still loaded.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts