Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya from Laredo, TX.
Just got back from a day trip on my Yamaha VStar Classic. The wife was complaining of the total lack of comfort from the pillion seat.
Without thinking, I shot back, "Why don't you buy me a Victory Vision, then?"
She said, "OK"cheers

Just gotta wait until the last car payment, which, strangely enough, coincides with my birthday.

Looking forward to learning all there is to know about the Vision, and even moreso counting the daysthumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

• The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

• If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.
Please add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

·
Registered
396 Posts
go to your nearest vic dealer and test ride the vision,
while your at it test ride the new cross country and
cross roads. you might just be surprised.thumb up
but dont jump to quick the 2012's will be out by
the end of the month.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hiya from Laredo, TX.
Just got back from a day trip on my Yamaha VStar Classic. The wife was complaining of the total lack of comfort from the pillion seat.
Without thinking, I shot back, "Why don't you buy me a Victory Vision, then?"
She said, "OK"cheers

Just gotta wait until the last car payment, which, strangely enough, coincides with my birthday.

Looking forward to learning all there is to know about the Vision, and even moreso counting the daysthumb up
Welcome from Ohio. I also upgraded from a V Star Classic to a Vic. I went with a Kingpin, but the pasenger seat comment was exactly the same thing my wife said. She likes the new bike much better. Happy Birthday, and what a great present. Enjoy the new ride when you get it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!
Kinda makes you feel like a kid again!

Is it here yet?Is it here yet?Is it here yet?Is it here yet?thumb up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotta wait another 8 months -- can't afford 2 payments!
Plus, the newer models will be out.
Can't wait, but holding my breath I look like this >> ;)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Gotta wait another 8 months -- can't afford 2 payments!
Plus, the newer models will be out.
Can't wait, but holding my breath I look like this >> ;)
Waiting is not a bad thing. Waiting eliminates impulsive buys, and allows for proper research, which in return increases purchase satisfaction. I've spent about six months researching before I brought my stallion home, and been very happy with my decision.

Btw, don't forget to make your wife happy - happy wife, happy life! cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of course, the Wife is the only reason I'm considering trading up:D
I'm also thinking about a Honda, but these Visions are just so derned good looking!
Rest assured, I will test both the Honda and Victory before I set out so much money, but that Victory really has my heart. thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts