Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been on the forum a while but never posted. It's time for me to join in the fun.
I finally bought my 1st Victory. 2010 Cross Country skulls. This has been a dream of mine to buy a Victory for the past 7 years and it's finally coming true. I am so stoked!!! cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ride from your southern neighbors in Rapid City, South Dakota. :D:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Belleville I live near Centreville. And bought bike from drew at deer haven. Victory bikes are scarace in these parts. There is a ride in napanee this sat. Beer tent etc. check it out may see you there I would like to see a skull bike. F

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx fellas. Ya I seen some stuff about the CAV holding a bike rally in Napanee this weekend. I can't go because of prior commitments. Plus I don't get the new bike till next Tuesday. I was in talking to Drew a few times my self over the last couple of months but I just couldn't afford a brand new Cross Country. The dealer in Burlington post a 2010 skulls CC for sale last week so I jumped on it. I've wanted a Victory for so long. Man I am stoked. Keep an eye out for me, I'll be around.

·
Registered
634 Posts
The Skulls bike is sort of a limited edition in itself and it's a sharp looking ride. Good choice and good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts