Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg and I are riding from Sarasota to Daytona on Saturday October 20th via the back roads. So far our ride has one Vegas and one High Ball. There's plenty of room for more. We can do a Sunday rendezvous ride around Daytona too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great. Let's see how many riders we can connect with via this forum. Maybe we can all meet up at Biketoberfest.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Greg and I are riding from Sarasota to Daytona on Saturday October 20th via the back roads. So far our ride has one Vegas and one High Ball. There's plenty of room for more. We can do a Sunday rendezvous ride around Daytona too.
What route are you taking?? I will be leaving Winter Haven on that Saturday heading for Daytona too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'd love to join ya, but it's a little too early to tell if I can go. I would also be joining from the Jacksonville area.

thumb upthumb upthumb up

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reams, we are thinking about picking up 33 off 50 then heading NE via 19 - 44 or 40. Route goes through Eustis area then up to Ocala Natwional Forest. We are starting in Sarasota and could meet you anywhere on the route. If you are familiar with these roads and have any suggested route improvements feel free to le me know.

JMFB77, just let us know if you want to ride in with us on Saturday when you figure out your plans. We are returning on Monday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seanomally and Ahamayym, have you seen any posts about Victory riders going to Biketoberfest? Maybe someone already has a rendezvous set up?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Me, my boyfriend and my father are riding over Friday and Saturday from he crystal river area via rt 40 east. I'm the only victory rIder. If anyone wants to join us or meet up let me know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes the A1A ride from Ormand by the Sea to Saint Augustine is really nice. We also enjoyed the "loop" ride promoted on the Biketoberfest site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hope this finds you all well.

The Daytona invasion is vastly approaching, anyone planning on attending?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Im thinking about doing a day trip on saturday the 18th from sarasota to daytona for biketoberfest 2014. I'd be interested in splitting a room saturday night if someone all ready has a stay booked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts