Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of the rings I ordered from MotleyDesigns in the Netherlands if anyone is interested. He makes the 100 and the 106 as well as Ladies pendants in Sterling with black enamel. He was very easy to order with, and I payed through Paypal. Saw these on a thread here a couple of years ago, and he still has the mold to make them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Yeah he is great. I found him through eBay. He has a skull ring that is exactly the ring Keith Richards wears. I saw the Victory ring posted somewhere and it was supposed only 1 of 2 that were made at the time. I sent him a picture and he made me one. It was the first one he made. The rest is history.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I bought the same ring at Lil Sturgis 2 or 3 years ago at auction for $75.00 USD

·
Premium Member
8,836 Posts
Here's me thinking we are gonna be talking compression rings on pistons.... Like how far a Vic engine will go till it needs a re ring, and what effect Nicasil bore has cos it can't really be honed by normal stones and such.
And how long my big bore will go before it needs rings?
Coupla hundred thousand mile at least I'm hoping, at least.

Oh nothing to do with piston rings....ok
Sorry.
Nice rings by the way.
If yr into rings.

·
Premium Member
6,146 Posts
If yr into rings.
Ha ha, reminds me of a New Orleans storry, went to a titty bar and this nice lady was bugging me for a lap dance, so I told her I travel the world and she couldn't possibly do something I didn't do already.... So what's the point ¿

She showed her "rings" and I said "been there and done that already"

But I had a idea coz this would only work in America, so when I told her she laughed and agreed .....

She stood on 2 chairs in front of me and I started singing and ringing her Bel's " jingobell jingobell jingobell, jingo all the way"

Well it was June or August (Martygra) so the whole bar stopped doing and drinking and started laughing and laughing , I gave her 200 USD for her making me laugh so hard...

Kinda victory rings wouldn't you say ¿

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts