Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the purchase of my '11 XC I received the customary 1 year Victory Roadside Assistance service. I put the VRA card in my wallet and didn't think much about it. The other day, for some reason, I took another look at the card. It states "for emergency assistance, call the toll-free number on this card". However, there was no phone number listed anywhere on the card.

I went on-line and called the number listed on the VRA site. They indicated there was probably some problem in the printing of the card. They gave me the number that should have been printed on the card: 1-800-809-6075.

Luckily, I wasn't stranded along the side of the road when I discovered this. Do yourself a favor and check your card to make sure it includes the phone number to call. Better yet, add it to your contacts in your cell phone also.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just received my card yesterday and low and behold there is no phone number. Pretty big screw up for a company this size. :crzy:

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Thanks for the Heads Up. No number on my Card. Bought my X/C in March 2011. Hope they find out when this happened, and send new cards to every one with the phone number on it, since every one does not read this Forum.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I received my card 3 days ago and just checked it after reading this thread and you were right, there was no # on it anywhere. Thanks for the catch and passing it on. thumb up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts