Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice pics. Looks like it was a fun time. I see Gunny represented well!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was there and Sturgis was awesome!

The Victory set up was cool and the concerts were even better. The one knock I have is this, if you weren't there just to buy a t-shirt, the reps there were fairly clueless as to any specific info on the actual bikes. Kind of a disappointment.

Now, the owners ride on the other hand was so much fun! The Victory people there were top notch and treated everyone as if they were grateful you were on their product. Gunny, Arlen, Corey, and Zach Ness took part in the ride and the ensueing feast and concert were a blast at the Buffalo Chip.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The shirt they decided on for Sturgis was actually pretty cool. Simple but cool. Sadly for me someone dropped the ball and they didn't order any size 3XLs. They thought that all the Victory riders were 2Xl or smaller.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was there and it would have been nice to buy a Victory T-shirt but they were completey out of anything in an extra large size. - Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yep, it really was a shame how great that set up could have been. They seemed like they wanted big interest in the brand but, were clearly ill prepared for what they recieved.

·
Registered
71 Posts
T-Shirts

There were some nice t-shirts, but every time I went to buy the Victory Sturgis shirt, there were only smalls and mediums left. I went back three times, too.

Oh well.

It was nice to see the amount of Victory bikes growing every year.

·
Registered
813 Posts
19th picture is a friend of mines cross country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts