Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, anybody knows where I could find stock Victory swept exhaust baffles complete with the cats and all.... searched but can't find stockers. Lots of open aftermarket baffles, but I want stock.

Thanks for any info.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950W en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
Guys, anybody knows where I could find stock Victory swept exhaust baffles complete with the cats and all.... searched but can't find stockers. Lots of open aftermarket baffles, but I want stock.

Thanks for any info.

Oh my that's a beautiful motorcycle! Congratulations you you sir.

·
13,003 Posts
maybe wrapping the baffles. Conquest might have better baffles

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, might have to consider wrapping the ones that are in now, but I would prefer stockers.

The ones I got in now are rpw conic style baffles.

I just find the bike too loud.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I mean these suckers.
I assume these are open ended. If so tack weld a plate at the end closest to the headers and give that a try. I suspect it's the lack of cats that is making it super noisy. I have Victory straights with the spike cut off the baffles so essentially straight through and they are fine for volume.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I assume these are open ended. If so tack weld a plate at the end closest to the headers and give that a try. I suspect it's the lack of cats that is making it super noisy. I have Victory straights with the spike cut off the baffles so essentially straight through and they are fine for volume.
Actually no, the picture I attached is what I am looking for and the end should have the cats and look like this:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So no one knows where I could find the baffles, nor anyone has them used and wants to get rid of them?!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts